Ms. Moore Leonhardt also provides clients with experienced professional representation in their dealings with governmental entities. This representation includes legislative and general counsel on pending legislation that will affect a health care business or professional group, facilitating dialogue with government affairs representatives, and assisting clients through administrative procedures. Ms. Moore Leonhardt served as a member of the Connecticut General Assembly's Legislative Task Force on Telemedicine in 1997.
- St. Raphael Foundation - Past Member, Board of Trustees
- Connecticut SIDS Center - Past President (1995-1997) and Member, Board of Trustees
- Farmington Community Chest - Board Member and Executive Comm. (1996-2002)
- Legislative Telemedicine Task Force - Member (1995)
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Administrative Law Section - Chairperson(2003-2008) and Member, Executive Comm.
- Antitrust Section - Member, Executive Comm
- Health Law Section - Member, Executive Comm
- The Connecticut and National Health Lawyers Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- The Connecticut Chapter of the American Association of Nurse Attorneys - Member
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers-Connecticut, Inc - Member, Board of Directors
- Plan of Connecticut, Inc.- Member, Board of Directors